“Dear Pardini, I am finally up and about again after fifteen days of illness. I saw your work, with projections, and I can confirm my sincere respect for what you do: work that expresses such finesse and sensitivity towards a vision of reality, with all its aspects of natural harmony and chromatic vibrancy captured.”
FRANCO RUSSOLI (1923-1977)
Important Italian art critic.
Editor in chief of “ L’Arte Moderna”- Fabbri Editori, available in fifteen volumes and created with the help of various writers (Italian and foreign); published for the first time in Milan between 1967 and 1972, it was then republished in 1975 and then again in 1980.
He was the author of numerous art books and catalogues of the major contemporary artists.
- Renaissance Painting (The Contact History of Art)
- Picasso 1915 1973
- L’Opera Completa Di Degas
- Modigliani. [Subtitle]: Preface by Jean Cocteau
- Le vingtième siècle
- Great Artists Bonnard
- The Poldi-Pezzoli Museum in Milan
- Das Gesamtwerk von Degas
- Pierre Bonnard (The masters)
- Pablo Picasso
- Meisterzeichnungen des 20. Jahrhunderts (Schulers Kunstkabinett)
- Henry Moore Sculpture
- De mooiste meesterwerken van Degas
This post is also available in: Italian